Details on our 50th OP in St. Louis
Your future begins in 5 days, 22 hours, 0 minutes and 52 seconds.
Conference Dates: June 3-8, 2016
Marriott St. Louis Grand Hotel
800 Washington Ave
St. Louis, MO 63101
To book your rooms at the discounted rate, please use the hotel’s reservation website.
- You will only be able to reserve a maximum of one room online per the Marriott reservation website.
- If you wish to reserve two to five rooms, contact the Marriott reservation line at 800-288-9290.
- If you will be reserving more than five rooms, please contact Cher Hill, group housing coordinator, at email@example.com or 314-418-5928 for assistance with your sub-block request at the Marriott St. Louis Grand.
The Consortium has established a group block with discounted room rates for our attendees. The discounted rate expires on Friday, May 10, 2016. Rooms are subject to availability.
Note: The Consortium will make arrangements for first-year students.
Airport Shuttle Information
The Consortium has negotiated a special rate on your behalf. To receive the discounted rate, you MUST make your reservation online. Walk-ups will not be eligible for convention rate; standard rates will apply. Please visit the Go Best Express website and begin your reservation to reserve a seat. The discounted convention rate is $15 each way, per person. Credit cards are required and charged at the time of reservation.
Location of the Career Forum & Private Interviews
America’s Center Convention Complex
701 Convention Plaza
St. Louis, MO 63101
Who Should Attend?
- New students who have accepted an offer of admission, with or without a fellowship, to attend one of The Consortium’s member schools
- Currently enrolled Consortium students
- Consortium alumni
- Representatives from the 18 Consortium member schools
- Representatives of Consortium corporate partners
Visit this page to register for the conference if you are a school representative, a second-year student or a Consortium alumnus. NOTE:
- This link is for general attendee registration only, which includes university representatives, second-year students and alumni.
- Corporate partners are not allowed to register with that link and must use the exhibitor service center 2016.
- Students are not allowed to register with that link. Students should receive a registration link and should contact Paige Wheeler (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions.
About Our Host City, St. Louis
Visit the St. Louis Convention and Visitors Bureau for a list of cultural and entertainment activities, historical information, fun facts, shopping and restaurant information.
Consortium OP Contact Information
Conference logistics or general inquiries:
Director, Conferences & Events
Corporate sponsorship opportunities:
Director, Fund Development