2021 Forté Diversity Day
Date - 11/04/2021
11:00 am - 7:00 pm
Forté seeks to amplify the voices and experiences of women. This symposium aims to empower women who have historically been underrepresented in graduate business school and business to connect with one another, network with mission-aligned partners, and achieve their MBA goals. Women who identify as African American, Black, Hispanic, Latinx, and/or Native American are invited to attend this day of dialogue.
- Connect with partner business schools committed to Forté’s mission
- Hear advice and stories from MBA students and alumni
- Learn how an MBA can help you succeed in any career or industry
- Hear about current DEI efforts at top b-schools/universities
- Learn about Forté pre-MBA programs and how you can build your best application to MBA programs
Join us at this free symposium for women who identify as African American, Black, Hispanic, Latinx, and/or Native American. Connect with other motivated women, network with mission-aligned companies, and explore how an MBA can help you rise up in the business world.