Diversity at the Wisconsin MBA
Date - 11/05/2017 - 11/06/2017
Wisconsin School of Business
The Wisconsin MBA is committed to fostering diverse perspectives in the classroom and beyond. Diversity at the Wisconsin MBA will provide an opportunity to engage in an open dialogue about the importance of diversity in business. The event also provides a comprehensive introduction to the Wisconsin MBA experience.
- Explore the importance of diverse thought and experience in business with staff from the Office of Diversity and Inclusion at the Wisconsin School of Business
- Gain insider tips from the admissions team on how you can create your most competitive application for admission and merit-based financial aid
- Connect with staff of the 10 specializations to better understand program details and identify your area of interest
- Network with current students and gain insight into life as an MBA student at the Wisconsin School of Business
- Learn how focused academics and experiential learning opportunities help prepare Wisconsin MBA students for success after graduation
- Learn from passionate faculty during an interactive class that mirrors the Wisconsin MBA student experience
- Meet the MBA Career Management Team and learn how they help students explore their interests and reach their career goals
- Engage with student groups committed to creating an inclusive academic environment including Diversity in Business, Graduate International Business Association, Women in Business, Out for Business, and MBA Veterans.