MBA Application Preparation Seminar (MAPS)-Chicago
Date - 09/14/2016
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Hotel Sax Chicago
The MBA Application Preparation Seminar (MAPS) is intended to provide The Consortium prospects with “insider” knowledge in navigating the admissions/application process to be a competitive applicant for The Consortium and its member schools. Each seminar is designed to provide a platform for potential MBA applicants to learn about The Consortium’s 18 member schools, the application process, The Consortium Fellowship opportunity and the benefits of The Consortium membership.
This event will be in the GOLD COAST BALLROOM located on the 4th floor of the hotel.
- 5:30 pm – 6:00 pm Registration/Welcome/ Schools Tabling
- 6:00 pm – 6:30 pm Welcome/Consortium Presentation
- 6:30 pm – 7:00 pm MBA Application Process Overview Panel
- 7:00 pm – 7:45 pm Making the Case
- 7:45 pm – 8:15 pm Focusing on You
- 8:15 pm – 9:00 pm School Fair