Member School Symposium-Atlanta
Date - 10/02/2015
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Executive Conference Center at Morehouse College
Target Audience: Undergraduates, faculty, administrators, career counselors and 4-year advisors.
Expected Outcomes: Increased awareness of the MBA, career options and The Consortium.
Check-in and Concurrent Breakfast Sessions 9:00am – 10:00am
- Administration and Faculty Networking Breakfast
- Full breakfast with Consortium and member school representatives
- Consortium Presentation
- The Value Proposition
- Member Schools
- What should advisors know
- Trends in current UG interests, concerns
- What should we know?
- Check-in and Undergraduate/Alumni Continental Breakfast
Welcome Presentation 10:00am – 10:30am
- Dr. Cheryl L. Allen, Interim Dean, Division of Business Administration and Economics (Morehouse College)
- Consortium alumnus / graduate from AUC School
- Member School Admissions Officer
Concurrent Breakout Sessions & Lunch, 10:30am – 12:00 p.m.
(Admissions officers, alumni & 8-10 participants per session)
- Preparation, academic performance, test taking, leadership, post-undergraduate next steps
Note: Box lunches available for pick-up at noon.
Program concludes at noon