WashU Olin’s Full-Time MBA Diversity & Women’s Weekend
Date - 12/03/2021 - 12/04/2021
6:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Register HERE. Please RSVP by Wednesday, November 17.
At WashU Olin Business School, we value individuals from all walks of life and appreciate the experience they bring to our classroom, campus and community.
We invite you to join us for Diversity and Women’s Weekend 2021 to experience the WashU Olin culture and learn how Olin can help you achieve your personal and professional goals. You’ll engage with faculty, staff, student leaders, Olin’s Weston Career Center and some of our incredible alumni.
The weekend’s varied programming provides insight into Olin’s inclusive culture. Choose to be a part of the conversations that are of particular interest to you.
- Hear from WashU leadership on diversity and inclusion efforts
- Sit it on the Consortium experience session
- Engage with student leadership from clubs such as Olin BranchOut, Olin Black MBA Council and Latin American Business Association
- Sit in on the Forté experience session
- Engage with student leadership from the Olin Women in Business club and learn about our initiatives and programming to support women in business
See the 2020 virtual agenda (PDF)
If you have any questions, please contact us at OlinGradAdmissions@wustl.edu, or call 314-935-7301.