Dear Consortium Family,
We recognize that these are tumultuous and uncertain times for all of us. Our first and foremost concern is the health and well-being of our staff, constituents and those in our community — The Consortium Family. Please follow the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) guidelines to keep yourselves and those around you safe during this public health crisis.
For The Consortium’s official statement on COVID-19, click here. We will continue sharing insights and updates on COVID-19 as information becomes available via our website and e-blasts.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, The Consortium for Graduate Study in Management will be operating remotely through May 15. We will continue to monitor the situation to determine if this date should be extended and make adjustments as needed.
During these challenging times, we will continue to support our stakeholders to the best of our ability. To that end, our organization will continue to operate; our staff will remain steadfastly committed to our mission; and we will continue to work, monitor emails and voicemails, and be reachable during regular business hours: Monday through Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Please do not hesitate to contact us.
Beyond working remotely, several Consortium events and activities have been impacted:
• The April 2 Yield Event, hosted by M&T Bank in New York, has been cancelled.
• The April 20 Board Service alumni event, co-sponsored by Wells Fargo in New York, has been postponed.
• The 54th Annual Orientation Program & Career Forum, scheduled to take place June 6-10, 2020, at the Hyatt Regency Seattle in Seattle, Wash., has been cancelled and will be replaced with a virtual event June 5, 8-10, 2020.
• Information regarding postponed and virtual events will be communicated as details are finalized.
• Recruitment webinars will continue as scheduled.
As always, your commitment to our mission and continued support is greatly appreciated. As we must, we will work together to get through these difficult times.
Peter J. Aranda, III
Executive Director & CEO
The Consortium for Graduate Study in Management