Details on our 54th OP in Seattle
General Conference Information
Conference Dates: June 6-10, 2020
Hyatt Regency Seattle
808 Howell St.
Seattle, WA 98101
Book your rooms as the Hyatt Regency Seattle, host hotel for the 54th annual Orientation Program & Career Forum. Note: The Consortium will make arrangements for the first year students.
The Consortium has established a group block with discounted room rates for attendees. The discounted rate expires on Monday, May 11. Rooms are subject to availability.
- You will only be able to reserve a maximum of 2 rooms online per the Hyatt Regency Seattle reservation website per session.
- You may call the reservation desk at 206-973-1234 to book up to 7 rooms.
- If you will be reserving more than 7 rooms, please contact Zach Pace, Reservations Coordinator, at email@example.com or 206-859-6523 for assistance with your sub-block request at the Hyatt Regency Seattle
- Sub-blocks groups will need to submit final names by May 4th or reservations will be turned over to hotel.
Agenda for 2020 OP
Location of the Career Forum & Private Interviews
Washington State Convention Center
705 Pike Street
Seattle, Washington 98101
Who Should Attend?
- New students who have accepted an offer of admission, with or without a fellowship, to attend one of The Consortium’s member schools
- Currently enrolled Consortium students
- Consortium alumni
- Representatives from the 20 Consortium member schools
- Representatives of Consortium corporate partners
More information on conference registration will come in late January 2020.
About Our Host City, Seattle
Visit the Visit Seattle site for a list of cultural and entertainment activities, historical information, fun facts, shopping and restaurant information.
Consortium OP Contact Information
Conference logistics or general inquiries:
Senior Director, Conferences & Events
Corporate sponsorship opportunities:
Director, Corporate Development