Details on our 54th OP in Seattle
General Conference Information
Conference Dates: June 6-10, 2020
Hyatt Regency Seattle
808 Howell St.
Seattle, WA 98101
Book your rooms as the Hyatt Regency Seattle, host hotel for the 54th annual Orientation Program & Career Forum. Note: The Consortium will make arrangements for the first year students.
The Consortium has established a group block with discounted room rates for attendees. The discounted rate expires on Monday, May 11. Rooms are subject to availability.
- You will only be able to reserve a maximum of 2 rooms online per the Hyatt Regency Seattle reservation website per session.
- You may call the reservation desk at 206-973-1234 to book up to 7 rooms.
- If you will be reserving more than 7 rooms, please contact Zach Pace, Reservations Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 206-859-6523 for assistance with your sub-block request at the Hyatt Regency Seattle
- Sub-blocks groups will need to submit final names by May 4th or reservations will be turned over to hotel.
Agenda for 2020 OP
Location of the Career Forum & Private Interviews
Washington State Convention Center
705 Pike Street
Seattle, Washington 98101
Who Should Attend?
- New students who have accepted an offer of admission, with or without a fellowship, to attend one of The Consortium’s member schools
- Currently enrolled Consortium students
- Consortium alumni
- Representatives from the 20 Consortium member schools
- Representatives of Consortium corporate partners
General Attendee Registration Link. This includes university representatives, second-year students and alumni.
Corporate partners are not allowed to register with the above link and must work through Cathy Weisbrod to register for OP 2020.
Students are not allowed to register with the above link. Students should have received a registration link and should contact Kaylan Gaines with any questions.
About Our Host City, Seattle
Visit the Visit Seattle site for a list of cultural and entertainment activities, historical information, fun facts, shopping and restaurant information.
Consortium OP Contact Information
Conference logistics or general inquiries:
Senior Director, Conferences & Events
Corporate sponsorship opportunities:
Director, Corporate Development