Details on our 53rd OP in Houston
General Conference Information
Conference Dates: June 8-12, 2019
Marriott Marquis Houston
1777 Walker St.
Houston, TX 77010
Book your rooms at the Marriott Marquis Houston, host hotel for the 53rd annual Orientation Program & Career Forum. Note: The Consortium will make arrangements for first-year students.
The Consortium has established a group block with discounted room rates for our attendees. The discounted rate expires on Friday, May 17. Rooms are subject to availability.
- You will only be able to reserve a maximum of seven (7) rooms online per the Marriott Marquis reservation website.
- If you will be reserving more than seven (7) rooms, please contact Anyssia Williams, Group Housing Coordinator, at Anyssia.Williams@Marriott.com or 346.888.2916 for assistance with your sub-block request at the Marriott Marquis Houston.
- Sub-block groups must submit the full attendee names and deposit by May 10, 2019 or the reserved rooms will be turned over to the hotel.
Agenda for 2019 OP
Location of the Career Forum & Private Interviews
George R. Brown Convention Center
1001 Avenida de las Americas
Houston, Texas 77010
Who Should Attend?
- New students who have accepted an offer of admission, with or without a fellowship, to attend one of The Consortium’s member schools
- Currently enrolled Consortium students
- Consortium alumni
- Representatives from the 20 Consortium member schools
- Representatives of Consortium corporate partners
More information on how to register for the 53rd Annual Orientation Program & Career Forum will come in early 2019.
About Our Host City, Houston
Visit the Visit Houston site for a list of cultural and entertainment activities, historical information, fun facts, shopping and restaurant information.
Consortium OP Contact Information
Conference logistics or general inquiries:
Senior Director, Conferences & Events
Conferences & Events Specialist
Corporate sponsorship opportunities:
Senior Manager, Corporate Development