2023 Orientation Program
Details on our 57th OP
General Conference Information
June 10-14, 2023
Agenda for OP 2023
Click here for the agenda.
The Consortium has established a group block with discounted room rates for our attendees. The discounted rate expires on Friday, May 17, 2023. Rooms are subject to availability.
Hyatt Regency New Orleans
601 Loyola Avenue
New Orleans, LA 70113
Rate: $292 plus taxes and local fees
- You will only be able to reserve a maximum of two (2) rooms online per the Hyatt New Orleans online reservation website. If you will require more than two rooms, please perform the reservation process again until you have reserved the appropriate number of rooms. Please make sure to notate the different names for each room on the reservation.
- If you would like to reserve more than six (6) rooms, please contact Group Housing at HRNO.firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance with your sub-block request at the Hyatt New Orleans.
- Sub-block groups must submit the full attendee names and deposit by May 10, 2023, or the reserved rooms will be turned over to the hotel.
- Sub-block groups will be asked to fill out a form to include FN, LN, arrival and departure dates, requested room type, billing method and method of payment. Your block will not be confirmed unless this is completed and accepted by the hotel.
Who Should Attend?
- New students who have accepted an offer of admission, with or without a fellowship, to attend one of The Consortium’s member schools
- Currently enrolled Consortium students
- Consortium alumni
- Representatives from the 23 Consortium member schools
- Representatives of Consortium corporate partners
University representatives, second-year student liaisons and alumni can register for the 2023 OP using the general attendee registration link, here.
Corporate partners are not allowed to register using the above link and must go through the Events Team to register for the 2023 OP.
Students are not allowed to register using the above link. Students should contact the Events Team to register for the 2023 OP.
OP Covid Protocols
More information will be provided in spring 2023.
Consortium OP Contact Information
Conference logistics or general inquiries:
Vice President & COO
Corporate sponsorship opportunities:
Vice President, Development