Test Score Waiver Policy and Procedure
Test Score Waiver Student Procedure
Please see the information below as a reference guide to navigating the test score waiver process.
Schools that offer a test score waiver consideration for applicants have a question(s) on their supplemental application regarding your interest in submitting a test score waiver consideration. If you are applying to a specific program that offers a test score waiver consideration, please research the school’s unique policies and procedures to apply for a test score waiver accordingly.
By indicating that you are requesting a test score waiver consideration in your submitted application, you agree to provide an official test score in the event you are denied a test score waiver and still wish to be considered for admission to your desired program.
If you indicate “Yes” to be considered for a test score waiver consideration, and all other required materials* are submitted, your application will be considered complete* and released to your school(s) so your test score waiver request can be reviewed. Schools will communicate their decision to you directly and/or process their admissions decisions accordingly.
If you are applying to multiple programs, and at least one of them does not allow a test score waiver, you still need to provide an official test score(s) to be considered complete*. As a result of official test scores being on file, all schools that have been applied to will have access to view your official test scores.
If you are denied a test score waiver, the member school you applied to will notify The Consortium Team who will attempt to collect your official test scores. Once on file, your application will be moved to complete, and The Consortium Team will notify your school.
*Required materials needed to be considered complete:
- At least one official test score for any program that requires official scores (except for a “Yes” answer to the test score waiver question included in the school’s supplemental application).
- If the applicant is denied a test score waiver, The Consortium will be notified, and their application will be moved to incomplete.
- Official test scores will be required if an applicant is applying to a program that is not offering test score waiver considerations.
- Two professional recommendations (and one mission recommendation) received.
- All applicable transcripts are uploaded.
- A current resume is uploaded.