Forté Foundation is offering two upcoming conferences. Details about each are below.
2013 FORTÉ MBA WOMEN’S LEADERSHIP CONFERENCE
Find Your Space. Take Your Place.
Friday, June 28 – Saturday, June 29
New York, New York
Exclusively for MBA Women at Forté sponsor schools, this must-attend event will help you set a course for the place you want to be. As a leader, you’ve already taken a great step by seeking your MBA. Whether you have a clear destination in mind or want to explore the possibilities, great preparation will help you make the most of your business school journey. Ready to get underway?
Attend this conference to:
- Engage with women business leaders about their personal journeys and the lessons they’ve learned along the way
- Explore a roadmap of opportunities to build your skills and explore your options
- Get exclusive access to Fortune 100 employers at our career expo
- Make the trip more valuable by expanding your network and building relationships with MBA colleagues and companies
- Hearabout the critical success factors for your first job as an MBA graduate
- Deepenthe connections you made at last year’s conference
Who Can Attend: Forté Fellows and MBA women who are currently attending Forté sponsor schools.
Registration Fee: $199 before April 11. The fee will increase to $249 after April 12; and to $299 after June 13.
Location: Goldman Sachs, New York City
Learn more and register at: http://bit.ly/12HY8Ob
2013 FORTÉ FINANCIAL SERVICES FAST TRACK CONFERENCE
Wednesday, June 3 – Thursday, June 4
New York, New York
Interested in a career in financial services? Get on the fast track and gain valuable insight into this exciting industry. The Financial Services FAST Track Conference provides an opportunity to explore the exciting world of finance and the diverse careers opportunities available in this industry. This exclusive conference will provide an overview of specific industry tracks and connect you to senior professionals currently working in the challenging and rewarding world of Financial Services.
Who Can Attend: Forté Fellows and MBA women that are attending Forté sponsor schools (in the 2015 class).
Registration Fee: Complimentary. Please note: Participants will be given a stipend (maximum of $250) to help cover travel and lodging.
Location: Kimmel Center at NYU, New York City
Learn more and register at: http://bit.ly/13uBgQM