The Consortium recruiting season is in full swing. Members of the Consortium recruiting team are already answering questions at a blistering pace, and soon, they’ll be hitting the road to host a number of recruiting events we have lined up.
St. Louis, Mo. (The Show-Me State)
Education: Lincoln University, Jefferson City, Mo., bachelor’s degree in business administration; Washington University in St. Louis, MBA
- My business card says I’m … Director, Recruiting.
- What I actually do is … develop the recruitment strategy to attract stellar MBA candidates who embody our mission and connect them with our top-tier MBA programs.
- People are surprised when they find out that I … am the infamous cat lady, I play poker and my favorite seafood is crab legs — interesting…right?
- I wish you wouldn’t ask me to … cook. I enjoy trying new restaurants and food trucks.
- The best part of my job is …helping carry out the mission of The Consortium and connecting with prospective MBAs from all over the country.
- You and I will probably interact when … I’m in a city near you attending a conference or hosting our MAPS event. Don’t be a stranger, feel free to say “Hey, Danni!”
St. Louis, Mo.
Education: Webster University, Webster Groves, Mo., master of arts in teaching in educational technology, and a bachelor of arts in communications
- My business card says I’m … Director of Application Systems.
- What I actually do is … co-direct the recruiting department. My focus is the operations and technical side of the recruiting department. I manage the application systems, work with member schools and provide project management leadership on systems implementations.
- People are surprised when they find out that I … love to read several books a week; I grew up doing outdoor activities like rock climbing, rappelling, spelunking and boot camps; and I am a second-generation comic book collector.
- I wish you wouldn’t ask me to … see a spider. Spiders give me the creeps!
- The best part of my job is … speaking with applicants and working with member schools. It is great to work toward the mission and vision of The Consortium each day. I enjoy being a part of helping the business world grow into a more diverse environment.
- You and I will probably interact when … you reach out for information about The Consortium or questions about the application process.
Education: Lindenwood University, St. Charles, Mo., bachelor of arts in history
- My business card says I’m … Application Processor.
- What I actually do is … manage applications and make sure that prospective students have what they need so they can reach their membership/fellowship goals.
- People are surprised when they find out that I … am a professional wrestling fan. I’ve been to more than 10 live events, including two Wrestlemania events. My family and I have been watching it together for almost 10 years, and it’s a great way for us to bond!
- I wish you wouldn’t ask me to … have anything to do with olives. I don’t want to see, smell or taste them in any fashion!
- The best part of my job is … working together with great people to make a difference in the lives of students. It’s incredibly fulfilling to work in this position, knowing that we are making the world more diverse and accepting.
- You and I will probably interact when … you call/email with application questions or I contact you with inquiries of my own.